Threats and opportunities with digital sales?
Digitization in sales and marketing has in recent years meant a new game plan where it is possible to quickly increase the company's future value with the right efforts. Digital marketing is business-driven and involves great long-term growth values.
Most companies have a digital roadmap that requires extensive investment. By investing annually in digital marketing, we are convinced that we can improve ROI and strengthen companies' mail position in the market by:
- Increase sales by getting what is called first mover advantage and take digital market share from competitors
- Drive traffic to the website by, among others, investors who are the central hub for the company's communications
- Increased shareholder value through increased knowledge of the brand, which affects investors and various stakeholders
- Create leads to the sales organization
- Increase brand awareness through employer branding which gives the company qualified job candidates
- Protect your brand from digital marketing attacks. A digital marketing attack could be extremely damaging to the company if negative writings start to appear in Google's search results
- Strengthen the company's reputation management online and make sure there are good things about the company.
What methods can be used to increase digital sales?
Digital growth can take place through digital sales, marketing, customer engagement and product development (UX and platforms). Creating a great digital experience is the key to succeeding in your digital sales. In digitally immature industries, the company that starts working digitally gets a big advantage over its competitors because it often takes time to change the organization.
The methods differ if it is B2C (Business to consumer), B2B (business to business) or a web shop but the basic principles are the same:
- Increase website traffic through various digital channels such as SEO and Google Ads
- Increase the conversions on the website
- Make sure you have good landing pages
- Use data support as data analytics and AI in the sales process
- Make it possible to sign digital agreements
- Use digital platforms if you want export to USA
Digitized companies are doing better through crises
What we can see is that the companies that have digitized their business to a greater extent are doing better through crises. E-commerce to companies, B2B, is forecast to turn over SEK 150 billion within a few years in Sweden alone. In USAkpi, B2B e-commerce has been about e-commerce to consumers since 2013.
There has been a drastic change in how customers use the internet and the companies that choose to digitize their business - regardless of industry - will receive extensive earnings improvements.
Through KPI:s we can measure the company's degree of maturity around digital sales. We primarily have KPIs that are of great importance to Google, which is early in investors 'and customers' decision-making processes. Almost all research done today begins with a Google search.
Contact us Feel free to attend an unconditional meeting if you want to talk more about how you can increase your digital sales!