Methods for creating an effective marketing strategy
Många företag har fokus på competitors medan de missar den viktigaste aktören dvs kunderna. Vad många missar är kundfokus och sälj vilket är nödvändigt för att överleva och skapa stabilitet på sikt.
What does a marketing strategy contain?
En marknadsföringsstrategi är en övergripande plan hur man ska bearbeta marknaden. Den knyter an till företagets strategiska plan för att nå potentiella leads, generera leads och göra dem till kunder som köper produkterna eller tjänsterna.
Marketing goals can be to convert customers, increase organic traffic, improve communication with customers, build links or increase brand awareness and strengthen the brand.
A modern marketing strategy includes the following elements
- Brand awareness and the company's value proposition
- Website strategy and SEO
- Content creation
- Pricing for goods and services
- PR and digital PR
- Digital ads like Google Ads
- Social media strategy and social advertising towards relevant target groups
- Branding and important brand strategy
- Customer experience
- Event management and trade shows
- Data analytics and customer demographic data
- Competition monitoring
- The digital customer journey
- Inbound marketing dvs metoder att skaffa leads
- Account based marketing (ABM)
- Marketing automation
Metoder som ger företaget en effektiv marknadsstrategi
If you have started a new business, digital marketing is often the best way to reach the market.
- SEO is primarily about adapting information to what people are searching for and their search intentions. It is also about understanding how search engines work, ie programmed algorithms that control search engine behavior.
- Digital advertising is also an important channel that Google Ads
- Optimizing a website means editing content and code to increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove indexing barriers.
Being able to reach the digital channels usually takes at least 3 to 6 months and includes methods such as:
- SEO (search engine optimization) which makes your site more searchable and user friendly
- Social media Marketing (SMM) and profiles on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter. Linkedin is one of the best channels if you work towards B2B.
- Google Business
- Digital ads and Adwords
- Outreach campaigns to get good links to your site
- Digital campaigns and inbound campaigns with various content offerings that customers can download
- Email and newsletters that have links to your blog posts and social media
- Blogs and content marketing that support your business idea and interest your customers by writing about your industry.
Traditional marketing strategies also include methods such as
Traditional marketing, which was often included in the textbooks during the 20th century, was often about keeping track of the four Ps, ie product, location, price and promotion.
- PR and press articles
- Traditional advertising
Also, do not forget to measure your progress. Even if you work in-house, it is important to keep track of how your website works and your KPIs (key performance indicators) through analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
Feel free to contact us if you want a ballpark
We have a humble approach and will not write your marketing strategy. But we can help you clarify your strategy so that your team can make even better decisions.