Internet marketing is a broad concept that is constantly growing with new areas.
According to the analysis group Gartner, there are 3 purposes of database-driven marketing.
1. To optimize and track market investments and to create better returns and measurability
2. To create better offers which creates greater commitment and higher conversion
3. To improve the customer experience and lifetime loyalty of the customer
Previously, it was common for the marketing department and sales department to work in individual silos, but we believe that modern marketing is about the various departments working together with the goal of creating customer growth and growth. As a marketer, it is important to work with what customers are looking for and how they read information to strengthen the sales process and get into the sales process early. Modern marketing is about gaining insights on how to get qualified customers in the buying process.
What makes you unique?
There are lots of different digital channels to consider that can both strengthen or overturn your brand and website. We know that each company is unique and we want to take advantage of the benefits that exist and differentiate your company from others and identify opportunities to make money. Important issues are what your brand is. What makes you unique and what unique sales benefits the company has and of course how you generate business. Based on this, we often build a strategy based on budget, the company's target group and unique sales benefits.
Do you know what you need?
We help you build a stronger brand through digital marketing that creates qualified leads.
Channels and means that strengthen your Internet marketing
With a relatively small SEO budget it is possible to compete against several of the larger companies by simply acquiring more efficient internet marketing.
Examples of services that we help marketing departments with:
- Marketing your website
Get more customers through search engines and inbound marketing. Inbound marketing covers a variety of disciplines such as search engine optimization and search engine marketing, content marketing, email mailings, link building, blogs and social media. You often need to spend a lot of time researching the right keywords and continuously optimizing a website.
- Media strategy and PPC Management
Paid media management and Google advertising - AdWords
- Affiliate marketing to strengthen your SEO and brand
- Native ads, native marketing and online advertising
- Content marketing for your own website or satellite sites.
- Rumor management (reputation management) where you monitor the reputation online and improve what is written.
- SEO audits where we go through onsite optimization, links and infrastructure, and keyword optimization analysis
- Conversion Optimizer
CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) includes tests to see if the interface works and if it converts and creates new customers in an efficient way
- Website analysis which is often done in programs like Google Analytics and Omniture. The job is often to produce measured values and measure the right things so you get the most out of your statistics.
- Social media management and social media is about techniques to be seen in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest etc.
- Advertising in Social Media like Facebook and Twitter
- Local marketing to improve your online visibility in your local area
- Marketing automation
How do you spread your business message online?
There is no point in having a website if no one can find you. You know that SEO is important and perhaps business critical for your business but you have other things that are at least as important if you want help so contact us we are specialists in internet marketing and can help you.
Understand the basics of SEO, Google AdWords and Google Analytics, in just one day.
Read more about our education and courses