Do you have problems increasing growth and sales by creating more sales online? Through SEO, we can help you get more online transactions. E-commerce is an increasing share of retail and more companies are starting to develop a strategy based on SEO and Google.
For e-commerce, SEO is business critical
Do you want to improve your current e-commerce and get it search engine optimized and make it visible online? Or do you want to Start a brand new e-commerce site?
If you have an online shop, you know how important it is to drive visitors to your online store and then it is important that you reach the right target group and that the site is optimized so that the various products are highly visible on Google.
An e-commerce often has great demands on how it should be developed. Search engine optimization for e-commerce is often about measuring and improving conversions on the keywords where you have good sales, low competition and high gross margins.
Make sure you have SEO processes
- Make sure the site meets the requirements of technical SEO
- Make sure you target the right keywords that your customers are asking for with advanced search behavior analysis
- Build links to your site with digital PR
- Optimize product pages
- Avoid duplicate content by cannibalizing
- Onsite optimization
- Make sure the server is fast
- Make sure to prioritize how the site works in the mobile and do mobile adaptations
- Be sure to update content and publish new content on a regular basis
- Measure different KPIs
You need to link to your pages as there is fierce competition to be seen on. Many SEO companies offer links from their networks which worked several years ago. If you buy links from bad link networks, you take a huge risk that the website will be penalized by Google.
Do you have a content structure that works?
- When you build a website, content structure is extremely important and that you build good category pages based on what customers are looking for.
- Make sure you use cancellation, ie that you tell Google which page you want to rank on.
- You can make your products appear free / organic on Google shopping and automatically add structured data to your pages. You also need to work with the user experience by offering related products.
Do you have an Amazon strategy?
Amazon's algorithm called A9 works differently than Google and they reward relevance and performance. read more about Amazon.
Traffic sources in e-commerce are the same as in retail
In e-commerce, they work with several different channels with the aim of driving up sales to online and physical stores. An important measure is, for example, new customers to the store and recurring visits.
- Make sure customers find you and drive traffic through organically search engine optimization and SEO. Customers do research and if you are not involved early in the process, you lose many potential customers.
- Direct traffic that you visit the site directly, which is important for the strength of the brand
- Google ads and sponsored products and Google shopping
- Onsite display
- Offsite display
- Social media advertising and organic traffic towards (Facebook and Pinterest)
- New traffic sources such as stInstacart advertising
Our methodology gives you an accurate strategy
Over the years, we have helped many of Sweden's largest brands with strategic advice in e-commerce. We have a methodology around SEO after working with several different webshops to optimize the sites for Google. Our technical experience extends from Swedish-developed systems to international e-commerce systems in e-commerce.
read more about strategy for your e-commerce.